Izzy @ Christmas

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
Happy Christmas everyone, hope you all had a good day, got the things you hoped for. Mine was a surprisingly photography free one, I'll be looking to make amends in the near future:naughty:

Obviously I did take some pictures and thought I'd share this one with you. I bounced the flash off a suitably light sofa. Thoughts and comments much appreciated(y)

Very nice, great details in the eyes. Well done. I know what you mean, I not had much time with the camera other than family snaps, and its starting to bug me.

Gary.

not to keen on the angle myself mate "always better to get eye level"

other than that the light seem ok

md(y)

I think a bit more light on the left side of her face would really help and I agree that you gotta get down to kids level for these shots.

Very nice, great details in the eyes. Well done. I know what you mean, I not had much time with the camera other than family snaps, and its starting to bug me.

Gary.

Thanks Gary, look forward to seeing another of your challenges in the new year(y)

not to keen on the angle myself mate "always better to get eye level"

other than that the light seem ok

md(y)

Thanks MD, will try and remember to get lower down in future(y)

I think a bit more light on the left side of her face would really help and I agree that you gotta get down to kids level for these shots.

Thanks Pete, not much I could have done about the ambient light and I felt that on camera flash face on may not work so well. I guess I need to get the flash off camera.

You could try some fill light in ACR / Lightroom to lift the shadows.

Back