Jackdaw on the beach

BRASH

fracster's right hand
Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
No
This afternoon at the local beach

Last edited:
Not sure if it's my monitor...I'm sure it's not but there is some funky goings on with the images.

1. is very soft. Love the pose though!

2. has an almost heat haze throghout he image

and 3. looks a tad oversharpened and overexposed.

Hope I don't sound too harsh, just saying what I see mate (y)

Last edited:
Yeh, yer right they were sheeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyte:LOL::LOL:. I was in two minds about posting them:thinking::thinking:. Taken them off now:bang:

lol

I hope we didn't make out that they were that way inclined, because compositionally they weren't.

It was more the post processing or something happened whilst they were uploaded, so it was more to point out that in case it had pixellated your images bud (y)

lol

I hope we didn't make out that they were that way inclined, because compositionally they weren't.

It was more the post processing or something happened whilst they were uploaded, so it was more to point out that in case it had pixellated your images bud (y)

Nah, nah, pal. As I said I was in two minds as to whether to put them up in the first place but they were all I had from my walk along the sea front that day. The problem with the heatwave type thing in No 2 was the crappy bokeh you sometimes get with the 100-400L and the PP (sharpening mainly) just made it worse. I mentioned this in my "Chaffie just" thread. Seems if the BG is close the bokeh is not very good but if it's a good bit away it's a lot smoother.

Cheers Brash!!!!

Back