Jan's Robin.

CT

TPer Emeritus
Edit My Images
Yes
I've been out all today today, but Jan asked me to leave her set up with the 500mm before I went out. It seems the light was pretty ropey most of the time but she got this Robin shot which I think is pretty good.

IMG_6220-01.jpg

500mm 1/80th at f4 800 ISO.

Gonna have to stop her using the gear - I don't need the competition. ;)

not at all shabby that
and 1/80th - I'm guessing a tripod - or a very steady hand!

darn good pic tho!
must run in the family!

Love it, that picture has spurned me on for an early morning session tomorrow in the garden. If I can just get this Blackbird to stop bullying the Robins/Tits I might get some good shots.

Lovely study of the robin . . . .I now want a 500mm!!!!!!!

Move over CT :D
its Pretty damned good (y)

Its just a shame about that fleck of grass across the wing though ( I don't know why the hell I am criticising :bang::D)

not at all shabby that
and 1/80th - I'm guessing a tripod - or a very steady hand!

With a 500mm on the end......thats a very very very steady hand :D

Nice of the little chap to look into the frame for her :)

Just a little too noisy, but at that iso it's expected

On the whole...........watch your back m8..Jan's on your tail :LOL:

I've run no NR on the bg on this, but sod it - she can do her own processing. :D

Love the way you captured robin redbreast with his eye seemingly onto something(y)

very nice shot, :clap::clap:

I hate Robin shots :razz: thats mainly because i aint had a good un, but im not bitter :bang::bang::bang::LOL:

Really lovely is that! (y)
Me thinks Jan & I should become acquainted... looks like she knows peeps with some very nice toys! ;)

If we can fix up a few hours at the bird feeding station on Cannock Chase you'll be more than welcome to have a go with the 500mm Glo. It's likely to be short notice though, and a case of just drop everything and go. You need a good bright day, and by early afternoon the feeding table is in shade. In the week is good as it tends to be less folks about.

You need to wrap up warm it can get seriously cold just standing about.

Back