Jays(at last I have some)

Name
Karen
Edit My Images
No
For ages now I have been wanting some Jay shots I think they are lovely but we all know how shy they are on Sunday I had my wish and was able to get some shots of him it was a bit challenging at times because of being in the woods light wasn t always that good but I was pleased with what I got

jay9.jpg

jay7.jpg

jay1.jpg

Beautifull shots Karen, well done on getting your first Jay, in difficult circumstances too :clap:

Lovely shots Karen and well done. They are still on my "to get" list.

Well done Kaz :clap: a lovely set indeed (y)

Great shots, Karen.
Jays are exotic.

Fanatstic captures Love The Last Ine Very sharp Very Well Done

Kirk

Nice shots Kaz, they may be a handsome bird but they create quite a racket when they want to :puke:

Well done! I've been trying for ages to get these, they come to my feeding station but they are just so wary, I haven't managed a shot yet. I'd be pleased with these shots.

Very nice Karen - you must be well pleased with these.

Must of just missed you was there earlier with ian, you got the leaf out ;) nice shots bye the way karen. (y)

Lovely shots again Karen!

Really nice poses, the whole lot :clap::clap::clap:

Beautiful bird, well done!:) I watched a Jay flying the other day and wondered how I might go about getting some pictures.

Crows in posh coats:LOL:

Super shots though...........especially the first one. Only ever got a glimpse of these in the wild........but not at all jealous:(

Great shots Karren, he's a hansome fellow for sure. I've only seen 2, both times I didnt have a camera. I like all of these shots, good work (y)

You have some really nice shots there Kaz
Regards
Lost

Back