Jennifer

It's nice, I like the lighting, but in my opinion it's cropped too tight.
I would liked to have seen a little space around the subject to allow the photograph to 'breathe'.

IMG_0041-1.jpg

:clap::clap:

well worth the wait!

[I M G]http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm6/paultomlinson/IMG_0041-1.jpg[/i m g]

Thanks for your help last night Mike you was a big help, i think the main reason why its so tight is that i didn't like the background, thanks for your veiws.

Paul

Very pretty lady there Paul.

I can't help but feel that both the eyes and the lips could do with a bit of PP work. Other than that it's a great shot.

Steve

Thanks Steve,

I am going to work with Jennifer again soon so all the ideas that people are giving me will be put to very good use, i have put another pic of Jennifer in the forum with the shoulders showing and a little bit more background.

Cheers.....Paul

Thanks Steve,

I am going to work with Jennifer again soon so all the ideas that people are giving me will be put to very good use, i have put another pic of Jennifer in the forum with the shoulders showing and a little bit more background.

Cheers.....Paul

Here you go Paul, just a couple of minutes in CS3

IMG_0041-1.jpg

I've used a slightly modified version of "Hackers" method for the eyes, selected the lips and generated a new "Hue & Saturation" layer, upped the saturation and darkened them a tad, then I just cloned out a couple of small blemishes on the skin.

I'm a real novice at this but just a little time in Photoshop can really change the results.

If you prefer, I will remove the image...

Steve

Hi Steve,

you have made a big difference to the picture in all the right places, i could see the skin blemishes but i do not have any software to sort anything out. I can see the difference in the eyes and the lips now you have made the changes.

Please feel free to leave your picture where it is

Many thanks...Paul

Steve's done everything I was thinking and made a big difference (y)

jelsters edit has made a big difference,

paul you had a nice shot to start with just needed a bit of pp work.(y)

sean(y)

A very attractive model looking all the better for the above adjustments. (y)

I dont mind the tight crop, in fact I like tight crops.
However, Id have cropped tightly on the top as well, as I feel its the etxra space either side of her head that is unbalancing the shot.
Perhaps try visualizing a crop of say just an inch or so above the start of her hairline and you will possibly see what I mean ... puts more emphasis on those lovely eyes!

All jmo of course :)

Back