Jenniferr

Name
John Maxwell
Edit My Images
No
Saturday was a big step forwards for me with my photography , i decided to venture into the studio to carry out my first photoshoot of a friend. This was Jenniferr's first time modelling aswell so we were both a bit like fish out of water. Below are some of the pics taken, both Jenniferr and myself are happy them but we plan to have more visits to the studio to try and improve the quality of pics.

_MG_6415.jpg

_MG_6424.jpg

_MG_6437.jpg

_MG_6457.jpg

_MG_4690.jpg

_MG_6497.jpg

All comments welcome

John

I'm no expert on portraiture, but I like all bar No 5.

4 the best.

Well done on getting into the studio, with what looks like a good start.

No. 5 is my least favourite due to the crouch (looks like she wants to pee imo).

6 is my favourite and seems a bit brighter as well, the white is white and not grayish.

Hope this helps (y)

If thats your (and her) first attempt these are not at all shabby. Pretty good in fact. I've seen a lot lot worse.

Strange isn't it - No 5 would be my pick. I like the pose, and the image sits well in the frame. Of all the shots, this is the one with the most relaxed and natural expression where she looks at ease in front of the camera. There isn't a bad one there though. (y)

Very good indeed for a first time...

Like em all but not so keen on #4.

Nice looking gal too... :D

(y)

And just to show a range of opinion, I prefer #4.

To me it's the one where the model looks most comfortable. Interesting backdrop, good eye contact(y)

thanks everyone for all the feed back, i cant wait to get back into the studio again

@ Sgt_Major - yea i used Imagery Studio as its the only place i could find to rent, but once i got there i was over the moon with the choice of backdrops ect

I love numbers 2 and 5.

Well done (both of you) for having the courage to brave a studio for the first time................something I've never done!!

they are great for a first go, well done (y)

cheers guys,

@ crusher - just go for it, if it doesnt work out it doesnt work out, but you might and probably will supprise yourself, i have so much fun from the moment i took the first pic

Back