Jessie, aged 3.

Edit My Images
Yes
Another of my youngest - she is almost as beautiful as me..

Jessie_edit_resized_2.jpg

Love that picture. You have got the eye sharp as a pin. Great composition too.

Luck, not skill, I guess..
Thanks Gilly B - how are you coping without your avatar...

Huh? what do you mean 'without my Avatar' I can see it okay.

You wouldn't be teasing me again - you, you - Teaser!:naughty:

No Gilly - she is away now, isn't she..?

..and, makes a change to be called a teaser rather than a toss**

Oh! I am sorry Steve, I forgot I told you guys about her trip. Yes, I am missing her. I spoke with her briefly yesterday from Uganda. She is full of cold but really enjoying her work. She said it has been a huge eye opener. Children arriving for dental treatment with their baby siblings as they are the only guardians. Parents died either from Malaria or Aids.

As you say, a huge eye opener. Makes me feel rather pathetic complaining about a sore ankle. However, it sounds like she'll come back so much more of a person - good for her for having the balls to go, and the guts to stay. As for you - think how wonderful it will be when she returns..!

I agree about more space on the left but also I know how annoying it can be when everyone starts harping on about the same thing so just ignore me. I love this photo, the expression on her face is adorable and so often people try to get smiles out of children when these concentration moments can be more lovely to view :) the detail and colours are beautiful.

Back