Jessops Cardiff grand opening sales!!

Name
Colin
Edit My Images
Yes
http://www.jessops.com/wcc/

wcc_top_two.gif

Worth even travelling to Cardiff just to get that D200!! I wish I lived there right now! :crying:

damn thats some cheap kit! Would be almost worth buying a backup 350d at that price! shame I dont stand a chance of getting to Cardiff by 8:30am :p

jings crivvens!, do you think my local Jessops would price match? :)

Doh! 15 minutes walk from my house and I bought my D200 just over a month ago. Shame there's no nice lenses on special there though I might just pop in tomorrow morning to make sure :D

I would pop in and buy a 350d if you have the change and sell it on here or ebay or something for a fair bit more :p

Well, I just popped in there and it's bonkers! More Jessops staff than you can shake a large stick at. I got asked if I needed help (which I generally do!) at least half a dozen times. Good range of stock in there but the offers are pretty much limited to those at the top of this thread.

Worth a gander at though if you're in the vacinity.

I really want to get there and buy a 350D and send it way to be converted for IR only.

The drive alone will probably be a £40 tank of fuel.

Also popped in there today as Ceege, told that people queingfrom about 12.30 pm(?) and 350s gone within 30 mins. So if you looking to get one here, starting queing now open 11am sunday.

Back