Jessops Sale! Sigma SD-14 Digital SLR body £259.78 after rebate.

Name
Russell
Edit My Images
No
Anyone looking for a new DSLR may want to consider this baby. http://www.jessops.com/Store/s36327/0/Digital-SLRs/Sigma/SD-14-Digital-SLR-body/details.aspx?tduid=1fd89d47b36a0dbb5036202545d82993&url=http://www.jessops.com/Store/s36327/0/Digital-SLRs/Sigma/SD-14-Digital-SLR-body/details.aspx?

Seasons greeting everyone.(y)

Forgot to add "Spend between £300-£599.99 & get £25 OFF*ENTER VOUCHER CODE:
XMAS25" and if you use quidco or topcashback another 3% off. So total cash back (200 + 14.22) and the 25off makes this £259.78 bargain!!:woot:

eh......I dont, am I missing something here, where do I buy a sigma body for £260 ?
Its the £200 rebate thats eluding me...

The lens comes free as well, however I am unable to apply the xmas25 discount. About the rebate, you mail it in after the purchase?

Holy Christ that is a good deal. I used one of these for a wedding I covered recently. It was supplied to me by a Sigma rep. The skin tones it produces and color accuracy is superb. The only downside is that it is a slow camera. Not operationally, but writing/reading. If I was 100% weddings, this coupled with an 18-50 f/2.8, 30mm f/1.4 and 50-150 f/2.8 would be a killer wedding tog companion. Making substantial earnings on sports and aviation alongside my wedding work a set of D200's with its 5fps and fast read/write speed just tops the SD-14. Though I am eagerly awaiting Sigma's future releases.

To anybody looking at buying this camera. Go for it. Sigma have a huge lens range and are always expanding and supporting it. Get it.

King.

PS: Awaits the Olympus E-3 test drive in the New Year :).

The lens comes free as well, however I am unable to apply the xmas25 discount. About the rebate, you mail it in after the purchase?

Did you go to jessops via quidco or topcashback sites, you need their link/cookie. Even without the 25 + 14 off brill deal.And they add a 18-55 lens,uv filter and cleaning cloth. I now need to persuade Mrs S-O I need one, but having bought 2 largish lcd tv's, stands, wii,washing m/c and conservatory this month, I may be on a looser. Any suggestions welcome.

Nope didn't go via any external sites. I agree it's still a good deal without the extra discount. Not sure I can justify owning one though, got enough cameras at the moment as it is.

Yep works fine. Collect in store only

Pick up in store if you ask nicely they may/will deduct the £25 (xmas25)and get the £8.51. Assume all items in stock?

£200 cash-back form in box.

The other cash-back is on £425.52 pre vat = £8.51 sorry if misled anyone.

Back