Jimi the cat

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi ,
Can somebody please give me some advice , I am quite happy with the first taken outdoors , but the second taken at a show is dodgy to say the least . Is it my shaky hand , a lack of light , etc . Would an IS lens help , the cat people dont like alot of flash being used.

4515307005_4525ee2363_o.jpg

4515940088_3edaa56c03_o.jpg

Last edited:
I'm afraid your first shot is out of focus and badlt framed! Seems you did use flash in the second shot but it also needs cropped from the bottom. Leaving EXIF intact allows us to give more advice on tecnique aswe can see what you've done exactly.

Thanks , I used autofocus , but couldnt tell you which point was being focused . I take you points about the framing . How do I ensure the EXIF data follows , I assume it got lost at Flickr ??
This photography lark is going to be a steep learning curve !:crying:

It may be Flickr to blame for loss of EXIF - not sure - I don't use it. Lots of people here do so someone will know. It is a steep learning curve but we've all done it - so don't worry!

Hi ,
I hope this is an improvement on first post , but welcome all C&C
Maybe EXIF details will follow this time also ??

4520465179_5174565251.jpg

Much better - I like that one! Nice crisp image - good colour saturation - nicely framed. No EXIF in the file though.

Last edited:
Thanks , gives me some confidence that I can get it right ( sometimes) , just need to workk out the EXIF thingy now lol

Back