JJD ... Love him or Hate him ... ???

Edit My Images
No
Judge John Deed is back tonight ... YAY ... :woot:

I love the programme ... and am happy to sit through it in silence drinking it all in ... crap acting, even crappier stories and plots ... but there is just something about it ... :love:

Jill on the other hand absolutely hates it and all the way through it has to keep reminding me how bad it is ... and this from someone who loves to watch Midsomer Murders for crissakes ... :cautious:

Tonight she is banished to the bathroom while I sit and watch ... :clap:

So what about you guys ... it's a bit like MARMITE ... you either love it or hate it ... :LOL:

Let's see how we go ... might even raise another Poll you never know ... :shrug:

:p

I hope so Joe ... gotta go watch it now ... BBC NOW ... if anyone is interested ... :shrug:

Back later guys 'n gals ... :waves:

I thought Ven had lost the plot with his latest thread about a sports shop :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Paul

Bye!

You realise you're missing the almighty MILF thread?

:LOL: @ Joe :D

Never really got an interest in JJD - so I guess my stance would be that of an agnostic :shrug:

:D

Guess I'm a sad lone voice then ... :LOL: ... never mind only this way do we find out where our member's true interests lie ... ;) ... :D

JJD loses out to a thread on Milf ... whatever he/she/it is then ... another cartoon or techy thread probably ... :shrug:

:D ... ;) ... :LOL:

Back on track ..... we LOVE it! ;)

Can't wait til Thursday..... btw, we don't watch too much telly.

MILF is well worth a read if you have a spare 30 minutes

Ahh Chuckles ... another lone voice ... :LOL:

I watch very little as well ... just that JJD captures my imagination for some obscure reason ... :clap:

Thursday will come ... savour the wait ... :D

MILF is well worth a read if you have a spare 30 minutes

It certainly seems to have occupied everyone for the whole evening ... :shrug:

I really cannot remember a thread ever doing that on here before ... :eek:

Back