Jpeg - Tiff

Rocket

CTID
Name
Tony
Edit My Images
Yes
I Wonder if any one can offer some help and if its possible.

I have various Jpegs images saved in folder, I would like to covert all to Tiff.
Is there away of Batch transfering, so i can transfer all at once from Jpeg to Tiff, rather than going through each one.
i am using both Paintshop Pro 8 and Photoshop CS2.

Thanks ...

In CS2 you can record an Action, then use Batch option in the automation setting to run it automatically.

Don't forget to enable "override Open" and "Override Save as" This stops it asking every time it opens or saves the file. The file name will stay the same except the extension will change to tiff from jpeg

you could also just run Image Processor which is in the menu File>Scripts, which gets round the override problems.

Marko

You learn something new every day(y)

In CS2 you can record an Action, then use Batch option in the automation setting to run it automatically.

Don't forget to enable "override Open" and "Override Save as" This stops it asking every time it opens or saves the file. The file name will stay the same except the extension will change to tiff from jpeg

Thanks for the reply, not knowing my way around CS2 I made a try and failed or at least it made no difference, so i used your sig " The pain goes away when you stop ".lol

Thanks...

Back