Jumping Spider

Name
Michael
Edit My Images
No
Saw this little fella running across my window & luckily had my camera all setup to catch some shots of him,

Anyway i thought this was the best of the lot, so thought id share & see what people thought. Took some advice from a previous thread i posted & am trying different diffusing techniques.

Currently, trying a tiny food container with velco straps to attach to a flashgun and the box filled with tissue (y)

5821893886_e1002e41e3_z.jpg

5821946880_bfec0a226c_z.jpg

I also got one where it suddenly moved & blurred my shot, and it looks like it has a smily face, i'll upload it to show later.

Mike

Last edited:
I know you wanted critique, but I can't fault this. The background is great and compliments the subject well, the eyes are pin sharp and the dof is spot on..........great work! :clap::clap:

This is the shot where he moved - focus changed & it caused his face to blur ..made it look liked hes smiling haha :LOL:

5826181368_3829212298_z.jpg

No2 is pin sharp and a cracking shot- looks like the tissue worked :clap:

Les (y)

Heh yeah its working nicely, cheers les.

Mike =]

Fab photos, I'm not overly bothered by spiders, this one looks kinda cute! :LOL:

Heh i kinda thought that when i was taking the shots.
Cheers for the comments =)

Mike

Couple of good detailed and sharp shots but it looks underexposed - what colour was the surface it was standing on ?

Its just the ledge of my bedroom window...kinda dirty at the mo! Think its normally white lol.

Mike

Last edited:
I like these, well exectued!
What lens was this with? The sigma?

Thanks

Yeah the Sigma 105mm .. excellent bit of kit..money well spent! Lol

Mike

Back