just 10 minutes drive from my house

Name
Claudio
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi,
took a walk in this place called the secret place. Took a few pictures and i processes 3 so far, but i dont know if they are to be kept or not, C&C please

Falkland_secret_place_0397.jpg

Falkland_secret_place_0415.jpg

Falkland_secret_place_0387.jpg

Agree with the exposure comments, and 1 also looks soft at the top of the wood, its not great quality either (most likely to do with uploading them rather than actually camera quality) i like 3 though, dont know why its just simple and the bokeh makes it stand out from that background :) and i too agree with the cropping suggestion just get that bit of greenery out the way

regarding the first one, i would use a smaller aperture to bring down the exposure a touch and to get the whole of the log in focus, but thats just me :p
I like the idea of the second, but it seems a touch soft and overexposed again
Nice Idea Though :)

thanks everybody, I do admit I have a tendency to overexpose, regarding the quality, the original is much better but here i cannot upload a better quality than i did. On pic 3 I had deliberately left the bit of grass oof to enhance even more the dof, but following your comments I will probably crop it

thanks everybody, I do admit I have a tendency to overexpose, regarding the quality, the original is much better but here i cannot upload a better quality than i did.

yeah ive heard this said a few times on here, you got Flickr? you can just link the picture straight in which gives much better quality than having to upload them

Back