Name
Jo Fisher
Edit My Images
Yes
[ OK, lets get the crap quality one out of the way first :LOL: ]

Blackbirds having a jolly good scrap!
580978008_922f8da8df.jpg

Great Tit fledgling

#1 Looking for mummy to feed her, even though she is more than capable of feeding herself!
580977854_aed5cdc325_o.jpg

#2 Ohh.. mummy has been spotted. Now it's time to flutter and look irresistible...
580977886_421fad029b_o.jpg

#3 Damn it, need to work on that technique a little I think. She flew off without even noticing me.
580977982_627242ce11_o.jpg

Blue Tit fledgling!

#1 In search of mummy:
575163781_d4d355e50e.jpg

#2 I've seen her, but I don't think she's seen me.. "Hey mum, oer here!"
574931628_e72be4ecdf.jpg

#3 Oh yummy, partially digested peanut.. my favourite! (eewwww)
575159663_c8e7ee4c9e.jpg

#4 What do you mean I have food round my beak?
574928400_b7c055bfb9.jpg

#5 Right I'm ready for more mummy!!

574923816_cdddf3578d.jpg

That is a really excellent set!!

Lady Pitstop ~ They were all taken using my Sigma 70-300 macro lens, all hand held :eek: and the birds were about 4ft away from me.

Thanks all, I'm rather chuffed with them too :love:

All great Jo.......the captions make them!

Great shots Jojo, also some lovely stories unfolding there.
Dean:)

Thanks everyone :love:

I wish the Blue tit ones were better quality though, but the whole thing was a surprise and all were grab shots taken with my heart in my mouth :LOL: I'm hoping they will come back again so I can compose better and get them to be much sharper.... like the Great tit ones.

How on earth did you get to within 4 feet, I get with 100 yards and every sign of wildl;ife disappears :(

#4's my favourite :)

not bad at all.

Couple appear to have a little motion blur, but not a bad set overall

I am very envious that you could sit and watch all the fledglings, you lucky thing! and got some lovely shots too. I'm with Lady Pitstop on wanting a lens like yours!!!! :D :D :D

How on earth did you get to within 4 feet, I get with 100 yards and every sign of wildl;ife disappears :(

#4's my favourite :)

I gradually moved the bird table from about 6ft away, so now it's within touching distance of my office window. Then I sit here armed with my camera and wait... and wait... and wait :LOL: Oh and I have an Acer tree in a planter next to the bird table, which is where all of these were taken (minus the Black bird shot obviously ;) ).

Ladybird said:
I am very envious that you could sit and watch all the fledglings, you lucky thing! and got some lovely shots too. I'm with Lady Pitstop on wanting a lens like yours!!!! :D :D :D

It only cost me £95 brand new on eBay! ;)

Thanks everyone again :love:

Back