Just bought a new Camera!

You'll need a memory card too fella. 15.99 for 2gb on play.com

I got one last night too :D

I need new filters, extra battery, shutter release cable, memory cards too :LOL:

Get a battery grip fella. I intend to.
Still very wary of filters.

Oooh that was lucky I could have ended up in a bidding war with you as I was watching that one and a couple of others due to finish tonight :eek:

Still looking though :shrug:

Welcome to the D200 club mate. (y)

What lens are you looking for?

Also have a word with Kerso about the extra battery and grip as he is a lot cheaper than some of the websites I had a look at. The camera feels a lot better with the grip on.

Cheers,

Adam.

I think i'll be getting the 18-70mm for starters as a friend of mine tests lots of gear for Nikon and actually thinks he has one around somewhere that I can have.... for FREE!!! Going to have to save some more pennies before i start looking for other lenses though.

I'm guessing that my current 50mm f/1.8 is compatible?

The 50mm f/1.8 is compatible of course, and it won't only be manual focus anymore. ;)

If it is landscapes you're going to Arran for (stupid not to really ;) :LOL: ), then I'd get the Sigma 10-20mm. :) I'd also get a Hoya Pro 1 polariser too, to make the most of those hopefully sunny days and blue skies we should have by then. ;)

Happy snapping. :)

Welcome to the D200 club. There are a few bargains still to bhe had on eBay. However, in my expereince, they are becoming harder to find these days.

I was sick of manual focusing the 50mm on the D40.

I have a list as long as my arm already of bits and pieces I want :LOL:

Back