Just how do you resist these beauties? More added

Name
Nicki.
Edit My Images
Yes
With ideal blue sky and about 40 Kites circling I just had to get the camera out, shame not to,

Kitesmonday015edit.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely photo Nicki! It looks very clear and crisp on my monitor (y)

Last time I tried to get a kite the sky was a manky grey colour but the bird was alright!! :D

So, as it was so gorgeous I decided to have a shot with the 70 - 200 Canon, BIG mistake I now realise I have got to save up for a Canon 400m :bang: as I am pleased with the results. Never bothered taking them before with this lens but they were flying close by so couldn't resist the urge to practice :D

Hope you like them (y)

Kitesmonday2029.jpg

Kitesmonday2001.jpg

3 Complete with pooh!!!
Kitesmonday2008.jpg

Kitesmonday2012.jpg

Shame I missed this one :bang:
Kitesmonday2014.jpg

Just a few
Kitesmonday2031.jpg

More nice ones Nicki, don't think I can, finish nights tomorrow morning, so may have to pay you a visit either PM tomorrow or some time wed, will check the weather later :) will you be around :)

Another nice set Niki, you've done good with these. If this is what you do with a 70-200, I'm looking forward to seeing the 400mm results (y)

Another nice set Niki, you've done good with these. If this is what you do with a 70-200, I'm looking forward to seeing the 400mm results (y)

Got to save yet for that one :thumbsdown: will have to stick with the Sigam 120 400 till I can afford it.

Would love to get them close enough for my Nifty fifty that is my aim.:LOL:

Are these with your 70-200 then Nicky? There's hope for me yet with my 70-300 then!! Yay! the first pic, that kite is looking you right in the eye! were you waving one of your infamous cakes around at it? lol Nice work! :) I can't wait to come over. (I may sneak over earlier and leave the boys to their landscapes if ok with you! I can bring cake....not homemade I promise, maybe M&S lol x)

Yep these were with the 70 - 200 It is much sharper than my Sigma 120 -400 they can come quite close when looking just got to be ready and lucky!!! I am not up for the landscapes either so if I am not working that morning then come along. No they are not eating my cakes, just lovely frozen chicken wings :LOL:

Back