Just me.....

Name
Darryl
Edit My Images
Yes
Finished work early today and just picked the camera up and thought I'd try a self portrait.

Not the best of images and I'm not the best looking chap in the world ( I had a hard paper round!!), but thought I'd give it a try
Image is straight out the camera and converted to mono with contrast and levels adjusted

Comments welcome

Darryl

me.jpg

Last edited:
For a second I thought you had HUGE shoulders LOL, then I realised it was the chair.

For me, you should be in the L/H side of the image if in landscape and facing to the right, but would pref to see it cropped to portrait TBH.

I wouldn't argue with you though :D

For a second I thought you had HUGE shoulders LOL, then I realised it was the chair.

For me, you should be in the L/H side of the image if in landscape and facing to the right, but would pref to see it cropped to portrait TBH.

Thanks for the comment mate, I'll have another play with it at some point....it was just a spur of the moment thing that I took it in the first place.

I wouldn't argue with you though :D

Lol..... I get that off a few people mate, the tattoos don't help either:LOL:

My mother says I looked like a convict when I first shaved my head...... it was either that or a comb-over....lmao

Back