Just messing about today, as you do...

Edit My Images
Yes
and rather liked the following three photos.

img2514zj2.jpg

img2533fv3.jpg

img2556qb1.jpg

Tea and bikkies to you all.

The third one has something. I'd be inclined to crop it down at the top, darken the left hand side a touch and darken the right hand side even more and soften the wallpaper down a bit. That should focus more on the face which has a brilliant look!!

I did a quick edit and it does work nicely....you don't have the edit photo option selected so I did not place here.

Oo. I shall go put the edit option* on. Post it Post it :D

*Didn't realise it wasn't checked.

This is just a very quick edit but gives you an idea about how I would start to process it.

The right hand side needs more work but this is only a small file.

I think it would be worth you spending some time on it.

edit-keri.jpg

Would have been nice to see him against a black background with that nice lighting you have going on and his facial look.

It didn't post my comment, odd.

That's absolutely brilliant! I have another 10'ish shots with the same sort of set up, so i'm going to give them all a wee edit over :)

Thanks very much Patrick!

nice work, especially the last one. The first one need some work on it to make the eyes brighter and the overall shot needs brightening....levels should do it ;)

I did all that then I turned it to mono and I liked it more....

kerriann.jpg

OOh! I think your subject in #1 & #3 has a great face!
I had a play too... hope you dont mind.
I wasnt too keen on the orange cast but now I think I may have taken some of the appeal away by removing it.

img2556qb1-1.jpg

the orange cast bothered me too Glo but i didn't realise until you posted your version...works well!

Thanks for all your suggestions!!

Glo, how do I take away the orange cast? It did bother me also, but I didn't realise how much until you posted yours! Wow! :)

In PS ... Image > adjustments > hue/saturation.
Click the edit button, select yellow, turn it down until the colour looks natural/pleases you, then edit button again and this time take out a touch of the red ... again until it pleases your eye.

Im sure there are other ways of doing this, and probably better, this is just what I found out by fiddling around on my own.
Hth :)

Brilliant, thankyou!
*gives tea & bikkies*

I'm sure it can be arranged :p

Back