Just saying hello

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi,

I'm John from South Devon and I've just been honoured with permition to join this forum.

I've been 'into' photography since long ago when I was 10 my parents gave me a basic camera + flash + pigskin case kit (camera and flash long lost but I still have the case). I've progressed through several film cameras and now exclusively use Canon DSLRs. I tour on my motorcycle (BMW GS) but due to space limitations usually take my pocket-friendly Canon G10.

My main subjects are landscape (I live by the sea in a rather pretty part of the world), railways (especially steam), family and just about anything else that takes my eye although it's rare that that includes birds.

It takes but a few moments perusing Flickr to realise that, despite my long experience, my efforts are nothing compared to others and that I have a lot to learn so, please dear fellow photographers, be gentle with me :)

Cheers,
John

Hi John, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums."Enjoy".

Hi there John :welcome: to the forum

Back