I love BRASH and BRASH loves me
Suspended / Banned
Name
Ade
Edit My Images
Yes
Kingfisher9-1.jpg

Sorry Chris.

Lovely pose, I like the way he's looking up into the light. (y)

Good edit too.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

:agree:

Don't recognise the perch Ade which one is this

The 800 one, there are two perches that they use. The bugger sat on the 400 perch for at least 10 minutes..............:bang:

The 800 one, there are two perches that they use. The bugger sat on the 400 perch for at least 10 minutes..............:bang:

:LOL::LOL::LOL: Wildlife don't just love it . Nice shot by the way (y)

I should think so too - it's soft.

I'm also worried that the shot is titled "Kingfisher 9" - please don't post the other 8.

Tempting,if only to annoy you.......:D

Hope you don't mind I took your image and gave it a little USM and then ran it through neat image to get rid of noise from pp'ing. Better?

Thanks for taking the time, it does look better. I don`t spend enough time PPing shots.

:LOL::LOL::LOL: Wildlife don't just love it . Nice shot by the way (y)

Yeah, Gary sat watching the 400 perch all last Sunday,nothing. Yesterday,well.........:naughty:

Nicely posed Ade and the edit works too, but it seems to have a greenish cast, showing particularly on its breast dulling it down :shrug:

I really don`t see that at all mate......:shrug:

If it is there then it is more than likely a reflection from the beck.The beck is very high and is carrying a lot of crap in it,could be that I suppose.

I really don`t see that at all mate......:shrug:

If it is there then it is more than likely a reflection from the beck.The beck is very high and is carrying a lot of crap in it,could be that I suppose.

That must be it then ;)

Back