Juv House Sparrow

Edit My Images
Yes
I've no idea why I don't spend more time on these, in 12ft of Horn-thorn hedge we must have 3 dozen.

Would've been good to get one of it being fed but 20 seconds after this shot, the heavens opened up!

juv HS 1024.jpg

Much under-rated little bird. :)

Love seeing House Sparrows , took them for granted years back , but seldom see them locally now . Great photography as usual Phil .

Gotta love a sparrow, especially the juvies, lovely image.

I know there supposed to be dwindling in numbers but right now thats about all I see around here.

We have dozens in our garden. This year seems to have been a good year for fledglings, they do make me chuckle when they’re perched on the feeder but still do the flapping feed me dance.

Much under-rated little bird. :)

Love seeing House Sparrows , took them for granted years back , but seldom see them locally now . Great photography as usual Phil .

Gotta love a sparrow, especially the juvies, lovely image.

I know there supposed to be dwindling in numbers but right now thats about all I see around here.

We have dozens in our garden. This year seems to have been a good year for fledglings, they do make me chuckle when they’re perched on the feeder but still do the flapping feed me dance.

Thanks for the comments

Nice one Phil- plenty of Juveniles around just now

Les :)

Phil, it's ages since I saw a House Sparrow around here, unfortunately! Nicely caught :)

Russ

Cheers Russ, you are welcome to some of ours! They bully eveything off the feeders apart from 1 Robin and 1 Dunnock :thinking:

Back