K.i.s.s

Name
Jeff
Edit My Images
No
Just seen the silliest post I have ever seen on Facebook , a lady on there complaining that her 64gb SD memory card was corrupt due to the fact she had over 4000 images on it and couldn’t put on any more even though it should take 6000 more .
I answered it in my normal polite manner LOL

Just seen the silliest post I have ever seen on Facebook , a lady on there complaining that her 64gb SD memory card was corrupt due to the fact she had over 4000 images on it and couldn’t put on any more even though it should take 6000 more .
I answered it in my normal polite manner LOL
That is why good amateurs and pros always insist on 2 SD slots! 12000 images per camera! :exit:

I used to work with a lady who had no idea how to get picture off her camera so just left them there and then one day she couldn't access them. I ran a recovery and put them on a memory stick for her so she could see them on her computer, thousands of them. Another lady saw what I was doing and brought her camera in too.

In their cases I think the thought that nature balances was true as they're both gorgeous, but not very good at tech.

I used to have a regular customer who summer every year would to bring in her memory card with her holiday photos that she'd managed to format and needed recovering. Once or twice I could sort of understand but every year for about 10 years???

Oh er… Are you sure? Sounds like an excuse to me. I'd be worried about her following me home!

:D

Back