DSC_0828-1.jpg

6:
DSC_0825-2.jpg

7:
DSC_0858-1.jpg

8:
Boat in there somewhere!
DSC_0856-1.jpg

Fantastic series. Clear, sharp and well frozen action(y)

Nice Shots.

#7 has left me a little perplexed from the kayaking point of view - For someone who's gear looks fairly expensive and high end, to be doing a rapid holding their paddles the wrong way round seems a bit of a basic error. Oh well :shrug:

Where were the shots taken?

For someone who's gear looks fairly expensive and high end, to be doing a rapid holding their paddles the wrong way round seems a bit of a basic error.

Perhaps that's why they ended up like they did in #8.

Excellent action shots, echo RobertP re. eye contact in #6

nice shots, nice to see a different sport being explored

Thanks for the comments fella's, they were taken at the National Whitewater Centre at Canolfan Tryweryn.

As for the paddle holding of the lady in no:7 I have no idea, I was only there to take a few pictures!! They hire out all the gear so I assume it was just hired gear and a novice, or sheer terror!

Nice Shots.

#7 has left me a little perplexed from the kayaking point of view - For someone who's gear looks fairly expensive and high end, to be doing a rapid holding their paddles the wrong way round seems a bit of a basic error. Oh well :shrug:

Where were the shots taken?

Sweet rooster helmet and either werner sidekicks or players for the paddles. £350-£400 there easily.

The expression on #1 is classic, 'oh, thats where the line... was.' :LOL:

Love the shots.

I'm going to go with werner sidekicks, and they're the fully carbon fibre ones too. Tis good to see that I'm not the only kayaker on TP! I haven't paddled the Tryweryn yet, but looks good fun.

Excellent series-1&7 for me, captures the energy/anticipation and excitement exceptionally well.

Back