Kemble Air Day 1

Dino f

Wiiiiilmmmaaaaaaaa
Name
Dean Feltimo
Edit My Images
Yes
Kemble, the weather held off, with just a few dark moments but mostly warm with no wind. The display this year was fantastic. Here are a few shots for those who are intrested in all things aviation.
v.jpg

tornados2.jpg

tornados.jpg

tornado.jpg

tiifie.jpg

tiffie2.jpg

spit-2.jpg

seafury.jpg

Hope you enjoyed.
C&C welcome as always
Dean:)

I like the 4th and 6th personally...

The 7th is the Rolls Royce Spitfire, as in RR own it and maintain it AFAIK, it is used fairly regularly for demonstrations at the differant sites around the UK and was at the Barnoldswick site (where I work) quite recently.

Looking at these really wants me to get my lardyarse to an airshow, to give an idea of how close you got, what lens were you using and are these cropped at all?

Canon 10d.
Canon 100-400mm L.
Slight cropping of photos, not too much though (maybe10%) , you cant afford to with only 6mp to play with:LOL:
Quite close because it helps to know where to stand.
Cheers.

The first shot is of a Vampyre isn't it?

No, it is a VAMPIRE...:LOL:

Great Stuff!

Pity it is more jets than props but I'll forgive you this time:D

Cheers guys, it may actually be a Venom:LOL: :LOL:
Anton, i love props too, but Kemble is the home of the classic jets.
Roll on Dux.

Some nice shots but just a suggestion, maybe give the first few a bit of a noise reduction? Otherwise great shots. :)

Very very nice! not a lot to choose betwen them but I think #1 just has the edge (y)

Cheers guys, it may actually be a Venom:LOL: :LOL:
Anton, i love props too, but Kemble is the home of the classic jets.
Roll on Dux.

Tis indeed a Venom.... the Vampire didn't have wing-tip tanks whereas the Venom did/has.

Nice set of shots BTW.

Tis indeed a Venom.... the Vampire didn't have wing-tip tanks whereas the Venom did/has.

Nice set of shots BTW.

Cheers!

Do you have a link where I can read more about said Venom?

Didn't even know about it's existence until now:embarrassed: - is it basically an improved version of the Vamp then?

Cheers!

Do you have a link where I can read more about said Venom?

Didn't even know about it's existence until now:embarrassed: - is it basically an improved version of the Vamp then?

I suppose it is! Seeing as the Vampire was test flown in 1943. The Vamp also had the option of drop wing-tip tanks but with the Venom it was standard.

Try this Anton Warbird Alley Good for a short, concise history of quite a few vintage aircraft. Useful for seeing how many are still airworthy too.

I suppose it is! Seeing as the Vampire was test flown in 1943. The Vamp also had the option of drop wing-tip tanks but with the Venom it was standard.

Try this Anton Warbird Alley Good for a short, concise history of quite a few vintage aircraft. Useful for seeing how many are still airworthy too.

TA!

Much appreciated!!:D :D :D

Back