Kemble Airshow

Name
Peter Rushworth
Edit My Images
No
After last years crop of great images from Kemble and reviews on being a great show, decided to get up at 6 on Sunday and drive to Gloucester, the forecast said it would be good, so packed the camera's, lenses and batteries and disappeared up the A34/M4... We they were right about one thing, after a slow start, the Kemble airshow was as billed, a great show, unfortunately (should have known, the weather forecasters and the weather let us down again), great show to watch, not much of a spectical for photography, grey overcast skies and poor light.

IMG_4792copy1.jpg

IMG_4855copy1.jpg

IMG_5202copy1.jpg

IMG_5213copy1.jpg

IMG_5265copy1.jpg

Peter

despite the look of the weather in your shots a great set - do like the hawk would love to catch that low level.

The pair of helicopters is a great shot and good dof. :)

The UK forecasters have the hardest job in the world as we are at a crossroads for weather fronts so can change minute by minute think we had snow in june july in the middle of a scorching day of cricket was lincolnshire i think anyway was years ago.
I dont book tickets anymore for shows i just stick head out the door see what its like and decide on that.
I think i heared mentioned that there are that many villages with there own sites and live camera feeds that people look online to see what the weather is like where they intend to go, not tried it but worth a thought.
Glad you enjoyed the show even if not great for photography what you did get is crisp

Thanks for the comments, hope the weathers more kind for this weekend at Biggin Hill

Peter

Some nice shots there Pete.......like the Hawk #1 and the Choppers #4 looks like a good show at Kemble.........The F86 look good in the light..........See you at Biggin!.......Cheers Barry

Hi Pete.

Terrific shot of the Black Cat Lynx's and great light on the Sabre.

Well done in very tricky conditions :clap:

Back