Kentish Landscape B&W or Colour?

Edit My Images
Yes
Myself i like mono but these also look good in colour , what do you think?

Kentish Landscape

IMG_1771.jpg

IMG_1771BW.jpg

IMG_1767.jpg

IMG_1762BW.jpg

IMG_1762.jpg

I prefer the black and white versions, #4 is my favorite of them all. Have you been making panoramic images stitched from several photos or copping them? It's a bit different from the usual aspect ratio, bit of an interesting change :)

I love the photographs but I think the black and white ones definelty have the edge.

I prefer the black and white versions, #4 is my favorite of them all. Have you been making panoramic images stitched from several photos or copping them? It's a bit different from the usual aspect ratio, bit of an interesting change :)

Cropped (y)

I love the photographs but I think the black and white ones definelty have the edge.

(y) i prefer the black and white myself , but i always do :LOL:

Personally I like number 3 just as it is, it's got a certain pleasing feel to it, like "wish I was there with a picnick" sort of thing :)

Number 4 great ***

I must differ - the colour ones every time. My daughter lives in Kent and the colour ones really sum up the place. I've never seen a black and white field yet. I LOVE colour. #3 is my favourite.

Notice why i did both , you can see the difference's in opinions... Glad you like the coloured ones (y)

Back