Kenya Safari part II

Edit My Images
Yes
Sorry....I have loads of pics :whistling

1_02_10_2005_137_01.jpg

1_02_10_2005_143_01.jpg

1_02_10_2005_171_01.jpg

That little guy is going to have the worst case of indigestion ever :D SOme great shots Dave, looks like a fantastic holiday. And they're not in zoos :banana:

It may just be my crappy work monitor but I'm guessing you've not post-processed them much?

Not a great deal of time spent on post-processing just due to volume. Will choose my favourites later and spend a little more time on the ones I intend to print.

I know this is not the critique section, but it would be helpful to know what you suggest needs doing in the processing - feel free to say what you think.

Nothing massive, and could be my monitor, but I think basic saturation and contrast (look a little dark) really. :)

I Think they look great but my monitor is a bit bright if I'm honest.
May I ask what sort of lenses were you using to get these shots? I'm really trying to work out how close you got :)
At some point in my future I'd love to go to africa on safari and I'd be gutted if I didn't have enough zoom to get decent shots, my orangutang in in tree looks like small unidentifiable brownish blob in tree :(

Back