Kerria Japonica

Name
Janice
Edit My Images
Yes
Kerria%20Japonica1.jpg

Very pretty, I think someone like Boon should begin compiling a reference guide to garden life, and you lot provide the photos, based on the number & quality of flower shots coming out at the moment;)

So 'that yellow stuff' as I call it in our garden has a name :)

Grows a bit like a weed here but certainly gives plenty of flowers so you tend to forgive it spreading too much.

Don't know if there are variants of it but your yellow does not look as bright as looking out the window at ours..... but then colours are not my strong point :)

Ours doesnt spread...it is a shrub, about 6-8 feet high. I just shear it down a bit each year and it flowers again the next spring! (you can see what a good gardener I am!! :D )

Warspite said:
Very pretty, I think someone like Boon should begin compiling a reference guide to garden life, and you lot provide the photos, based on the number & quality of flower shots coming out at the moment;)

why hasn't this quote shown up in the piece i was already writing, but not a bad idea there warspite..
oh it has, so where's all the writing i had already done, gone, anyway, lovely shot janice, although i prefer forsythia myself.
TFS

Lovely clusters Janice.
I have both forsythia & Kerria and can always rely on the Kerria to put on a good dispaly after a butchering by me... Forsythia didnt respond quite so well, lol!

Back