Kids football today with the A9 and 400mm GM

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
Yes
Great shots. Love the expressions on their faces too....
Which af settings did you use?

Last edited:
Great expression in the last :LOL:

Top quality pictures again. I shoot my local adults and ladies football teams but have never done any kids football main because I'm put off by the early Sunday morning games :)
This was a Sunday afternoon. The 11 a sides play Saturday and Sunday afternoons with 7s and 4 a side the mornings. I coached for about a decade so I know the pain of the early starts putting up nets in the peeing rain with other parents sitting in the car drinking coffee

so I know the pain of the early starts putting up nets in the peeing rain with other parents sitting in the car drinking coffee

take pictures of them all doing just that as well as the action :)

take pictures of them all doing just that as well as the action :)
I was looking at some of your galleries on your website a week or so ago when I was thinking about monetising my passion for sports photography. Funny some of the shots you had of coaches and other volunteers really struck a chord with me and when I coached you may well have got a few quid from me so I could have a keepsake of that part of my life. Thanks for the words of wisdom they are much appreciated. Might have even bought a shot of a parent watching and drinking coffee as I wrestled a net so I had something for the Dartboard lol

Back