Kids Paint

Name
Allan
Edit My Images
No
My order of kids paint arrived this morning and as the saying goes "idle hands are the devils workshop" or something like that :thinking: I got to do some painting with a difference.

5106856489_fef4afd9a1_b.jpg

5106856709_f53a209461_b.jpg

5107454462_7997628d80_b.jpg

5107454586_f8b150ea5f_b.jpg

5107454774_d54315037e_b.jpg

5107454958_e7692aa0f9_b.jpg

Nice one Allan! I did once try to have a go with this... but I couldn't find a cheap speaker so gave up! Wasn't going to pay £40 just to ruin it :LOL:

Have you seen "fotoopa" on Flickr?

Really like the form and colours in these - very clever :clap:

Wondering if getting lower down to have a completely black BG would be good?

Wow! once again, these are fantastic! I love the colours and the the way they intertwine like rope with a little blob on the end.

Something else to add to my winter projects :LOL:

Would you mind sharing with us how you managed to achieve this result?

Thanks and well done :clap:

Cheers

Dawn :)

Hi Ash, find a clapped out old stereo system and use the speakers from that or anything like it. Go to an electric shop and see what they have in the back ;) ;)

Ah good plan! I shall have to have a look, look's like fun :)

Wow, very impressive. Definitely something to try over the winter. Thanks for the link (y)

These are great -I've never seen this done before - love the colour combination, some of them look like they belong in the sea, coral-like. Great stuff!

How about getting the sperakers from the tip if you want cheap ones.

These are very cool, I wonder if it would work with little speakers (I have a couple left over from an old surround sound)

However I just saw your rig on the macro sticky and I'm a little worried about covering my precious gear in paint...

With hindsight and suggestions to avoid covering your lens in paint?

Last edited:
hehe, after seeing the images great to know your kit was fine :D

Good news on the speaker too - cheers

Back