Kilkee bay during storm - PICTURES ADDED

Edit My Images
Yes
So i grabbed my camera yesterday and decided to make some pics after week or so. Was it worth to go 80 km for it and get all wet and cold? :D

kilkee-framed-800.jpg

Thanks for any C&C

So went to Kilkee again as the weather was better but there was still pretty strong wind up on cliffs so it wasn`t easy try to keep camera still on tripod. I had to process them bit more than i`d like to as because strong wind had to shoot with faster shutterspeed and most of pics were underexposed.

Anyway would love to get some C&C.

wave-800.jpg

sunset-8001.jpg

2-koly-800.jpg

splash-800.jpg

minilake-800.jpg

koly-800.jpg

kol-b_w-800.jpg

Thanks for watching.

Last edited:
Like the stones in the foreground here. The wetness makes them shine nicely. There's some horrible fringing (made up word?) on the mid-ground rock though which is ruining things for me.

Like the stones in the foreground here. The wetness makes them shine nicely. There's some horrible fringing (made up word?) on the mid-ground rock though which is ruining things for me.

What exactly??? :shrug:

What exactly??? :shrug:

The rock in shadow at the top of the image. Has a cyan fringe to it.

If it was printed, I'd sack the printer and get him to pay more attention to the registration! :) But it's not, so not sure what's caused it.

Well worth the 80 kms, don't you think? :)

I think I might have concerntrated more on the foreground though - marvellous shapes and colours in those wet stones.

The rock in shadow at the top of the image. Has a cyan fringe to it.

If it was printed, I'd sack the printer and get him to pay more attention to the registration! :) But it's not, so not sure what's caused it.

Ok i see it now. Well, i suppose that it happened when i boosted up lightning as original shot was really dark... :bonk:

Well, i was hoping to get at least some comments... even negative would be appreciated... now i feel like a total looser :crying: :D

Overall a good set of images :clap:

I particularly like the first one (not numbered) and number 6 - although it is a shame that those excellent lead in lines don't actually lead anywhere.

The last image does not really do it for me I am afraid. It looks on my monitor that the front post is over sharpened and the flare on the horizon is really distracting.

HTH

Alan

i think they're beautiful. and definatley worth the trip. :)

love the first pic especially.

Very nice indeed. I particularly like 1 & 4.

Andy

Very nice fg interest in the first (unnumbered) image and a great sense of power in No.4. :)
Apart from what has already been mentioned, I might have tried to reduce the distortion along the horizon in some of them.
Good work. :clap:

I particularly like 4 & 5....the calm of the latter and the power of the waves in the former.

Incidently, don't be upset if a posting gets no comments.......some people feel nervous about commenting.......and this is now a very big site. It's not easy to keep up! :)

Thank you guys :clap:

The last image does not really do it for me I am afraid. It looks on my monitor that the front post is over sharpened and the flare on the horizon is really distracting.

I went probably too far with sharpening.

I'll be out this weekend looking for some good waves myself.

Be carefull with your camera, my got all wet.

Incidently, don't be upset if a posting gets no comments.......some people feel nervous about commenting.......and this is now a very big site. It's not easy to keep up!

Yeah, well it`s not about getting actual comments as much as it is about getting impuls from them to go out and make more pics.

So really thank youuu (y)

Back