139bb.jpg

2filtered8jh.jpg

1filtered0an.jpg

hovis4ai.jpg

2copy1filtered6yp.jpg

TFL.
Ken.

For Sale.. 350d Canon with assorted lenses

great stuff ken, my how i hate you ,lol.

Oh Boon, I know you don't really!
Thanks Gandhi, never really done any selective colour stuff before and just couldn't stop my mouse going for the history brush.:D
Thanks.
Ken.

Oh boy these are superb!

A favourite trick of mine is to hunt down the official websites for these kind of places and email them a link to the images.

I'll bet you a pound to a bucket of s*** they'll want to use them!
Even if it's a non-payer it gets you some exposure and a name drop and it's useful for your portfolio.

Bachs said:
Oh boy these are superb!

A favourite trick of mine is to hunt down the official websites for these kind of places and email them a link to the images.

I'll bet you a pound to a bucket of s*** they'll want to use them!
Even if it's a non-payer it gets you some exposure and a name drop and it's useful for your portfolio.
Yes thanks Bachs, I actually found the site before going, just to make sure they had no probs or restrictions regarding photography. I did what you are suggesting with my "age of the train" pic.........and Tanfield railway are keen to use them on there site (although they still aren't on yet) and possibly displaying large print in there station shop.:thumb:
Thanks again.
Ken.

Another great set of shots - you never disappoint! Particularly like the last one. I think it works really well in mono with the selective colour.

I like 'em all, but I prefer the colour versions. No1 is rich and warm with plenty of interesting detail. I also very much like the minecar pic, but you really ought to be dealing with that tell tale halo around the rear of the minecar Ken.

Good work though mate and I find the level of processing just right - for me anyway. ;)

Back