Killin me softly

Name
Colin
Edit My Images
No
After getting my B&W ND110 a couple of days ago I have been desperate to get out and use it. So set out today chasing gaps in the rain. Eventually found a dry patch in Killin.

So a couple of shots taken of the falls of Dochart.

3882851330_5ef82e7091_o.jpg

3882851320_d53c2315d6_o.jpg

These were the best of the bunch.

Nice to see the end results well done :) and also nice to run into you on the day amazing what spotting a talk photography camera strap does to lurking fellow TPers hiding on the rocks. Will stick mines up over next day or so as due to no internet didn't bother working on them.

Nice to see the end results well done :) and also nice to run into you on the day amazing what spotting a talk photography camera strap does to lurking fellow TPers hiding on the rocks. Will stick mines up over next day or so as due to no internet didn't bother working on them.

I held back on posting these because I was waiting to see your results. Fully expecting to be put to shame. I will keep an eye out for you posting.
My initial impression when viewing the images was that I should visit again today (really should have set a custom white balance) But after some playing in PS I think they are acceptable for my first attempt. Just as well really as there was no chance of getting out anywhere today.

Haven't posted your pic on the spotted a togger thread. I took the snap as I first arrived at the wall with that thread in mind. It really wasn't a good effort though.

Last edited:
Like you i had a lot of misses on the day and spotted them there working through them and will try to get back as well before the high water falls down. I had a good play in PS with my shots to see what worked best hopefully it did the job.

As to the togger post i prefer to keep myself hidden behind the camera lol

Back