'kin L, not MORE snowdrops!

Edit My Images
Yes
Wel, I did go to 'snowdrop valley' on exmoor today! Bit rude not to really, I'm not lookin forward to when the bluebells and daffs are out you know ;)

Carpet-of-snow.jpg

Snowdrops-against-river.jpg

Comments, criticisms, insults or plaudits always welcome as usual!

I like the carpet effect in the 1st one and the DOF in the 2nd. The background is just in focus enough to contrast all that moving water with the static snowdrops - very effective. :)

Really like the second one. Like CT and Ally said, the DOF is spot on.

Hey Ghandi ... gotta go with the flow and what's available don't we !

First is good for me ... shame about the wonky horizon ! :laugh1:

Second is good as the others say ... don't you know there's a but coming ! :innocent:

The DoF actually makes my eyes water ... the oof background is having a weird effect ... not saying it is bad but ... ! And the poor old 'Drops look like they have had enough of being photographed - bit past their sell by some of them ?

TFS ... :thumb:

great shots ghandi, i like the way you show them in the wild, as they should be.
TFS

Got to say that if I ever take a photo of a snowdrop I want them to be like these! :thumb:

Did you get your sandals soggy? :laugh1:

Great Shots - terrible beasts in upsetting exposure meters. Love the moving water background.

I love them both. the first one for its angle - nice to get away from horizontal errr... horizons.... but both for their composition. I can always tell a good composition 'cause my eyes feel rested and not shouted at when I look at a pikkie. It just feels right.

first one is good,the second one is cracking good use of dof :thumb:

Back