Kind of self portrait using fractalius

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
No
was jammin' with the lads a few weeks ago and i found this shot of me on my mates sd card and thought it might look good using fractalius in photoshop. It looks like you can see my veins and bones on my right arm which i thought was cool :D

rockin 2 by A.M.G Photography, on Flickr

Last edited:
Cheers Matt, the trick is not to go overboard with it so it keeps the right shape and outer lines.

Tbh don't do anything for me. Looks like its come straight off an iPhone app. Sorry

It was always gonna be one of those marmite efforts, i have the original so i have the best of both worlds, just mucking about really.

Silvermuir said:
It was always gonna be one of those marmite efforts, i have the original so i have the best of both worlds, just mucking about really.

Yeah you can't please everyone and as long as your happy with it then all is good. ;-)

I have to say, I'm not a fan either :thinking:

Is there a heavy shadow on the wall from the guitar neck/head? If so, maybe get rid of that to make it more pronounced

I have to say, I'm not a fan either :thinking:

Is there a heavy shadow on the wall from the guitar neck/head? If so, maybe get rid of that to make it more pronounced

Fair enough, I updated the pic ,best i could do to get rid of the shadow.

Back