Kingfisher

Edit My Images
Yes
Had to do some AF Microadjustment with the 300 and 2x on the 7D due to a bit of front focussng, be interested on your thoughts of these shots taken today.

IMG_6547.jpg

IMG_6540.jpg

IMG_6522.jpg

Look good to my eyes (y) Can you see an improvement lammie?

Thank's for commenting Rich and yes they certainly do look better to me than before. Had to do it before with the 50D and this lens.

Thank's for commenting Rich and yes they certainly do look better to me than before. Had to do it before with the 50D and this lens.

I also have mine set on + 4 when I use the 70-200 plus 1.4TC. With just the 70-200 things seem fine.

Like all three mate but #3 as the edge for me,"microadjustment" tell me more please....:thinking:

Just a case of if you think you have slight focusing issues Brian. In the menue you can compensate for it, either front or back focusing can be altered. There is also a host of stuff out there on which is the best method to calibrate the lens, targets which can be downloaded and printed out, some choose to use a display on the LCD.

Thanks all for your comments appreciate them. Rich, I'm not sure if Brian's camera has the AF Microadjust on the model he's got, don't think it started in the 1 series until after his model.

Thanks all for your comments appreciate them. Rich, I'm not sure if Brian's camera has the AF Microadjust on the model he's got, don't think it started in the 1 series until after his model.

Had my doubts as well but was not 100% sure. Thought I would give him a quick lowdown anyway ;)

OI!!!! You been sitting in my seat ;), well worth the wait then.

Nice work as usual, no doors slamming to make your KFs fly off :bonk:.

Last edited:
Excellent set Lammie :)

They look spot on to me, glad you got you it sorted.

Back