Kings Cross Station Roof iphone shot

Edit My Images
Yes
Grabbed this with my iphone on my way through. I will try with a proper camera when I get a chance. In the meantime I would appreciate critique:

Kings Cross roof iphone shot by biotecbob, on Flickr

Looks great! Maybe when shooting again tilt down just slightly to get the people in at the bottom to give a sense of height and the roof sheltering them. I'd loose starbucks and get more of the building on the right. Nice photo which looks striking in BW

Looks great! Maybe when shooting again tilt down just slightly to get the people in at the bottom to give a sense of height and the roof sheltering them. I'd loose starbucks and get more of the building on the right. Nice photo which looks striking in BW

Thanks for your comment, I have included an uncropped version now

Nice. The person on the left is a nice touch. The verticals are off and there could be more ground, but from a phone, that's good work.

Thanks for your comment.

8640608927_0998422e94_b.jpg

I prefer the uncropped (y) but I think I would crop out the dark bit above the railing left or clone it

Thanks Dave I appreciate seeing your edit. I did the editing on my iphone so it is easy to miss details like that.

I agree the uncropped is better and like the person stood on the mezanine to the left.

It's a great structure, looks even better at night.

I have a very similar shot and from my iPhone. Nicely done! The iPhone is quite good really I think.

Back