Kit Bag for all day shoot.?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9479
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9479

Hi all.

I have a Lowepro Slingshot 200 and a Lowepro Nova 5 shoulder bag whcih I generally store everything in and pack or transport as required. The Slingshot is great for travelling to a specific location and accessing the camera fairly quickly, but I am on a shoot next weekend when I really need to keep the camera in my hands at all times.

I still need to carry bits around (batteries, possibly spare body, etc..) and the 40D + grip+ 28-300 L when finished (or if it rains) but not everything so the Nova is a bit too big for this, and is not really something you would have over your shoulder all day anyway!

:help: Most of my photography up till now has been studio or home based, this will be a first for me. Can anyone recommend a bag that would suit.? What do pro's use to carry their 'day bits' in?

Has anyone had any experience with shoulder bags like Crumpler or similar..? Good or bad. :shrug:

I am just a bit concerned that the Slingshot will be a bit of a hindrance on the day, and the backpack styles suggested will not be as convienant.

Not sure what your budget is, but have you considered Katas?

Cheers, Mark

Without sounding loaded, budget is not the main issue - geting the right item is.

I have looked at the Katas but can't see a shoulder bag in their range that doesn't look bulky. They look like the Nova I already have.

Sure, surprised Kata don't have anything matching what you're looking for.

I'll repost if I can think of anything similar to what you're looking for

Back