Kit Car Show 2007

Edit My Images
Yes
These were taken at the Kit Car Show in Exeter in 2007. I've only uploaded the more serious shots, the rest were just snaps. I've also included a shot from the Plymouth Metro meet. Click any of the images to see the full size shots;

Loving the 3rd shot. Would that happen to be a replica of a Shelby Cobra by chance?

It does look like a Cobra. PMSL at your sig! :LOL:

Im loving the 3rd shot (y) Have one criticism though, but i guess its more down to the time of day it was taken rather than composition or PP. Think this may of worked better in the evening, with a more red sun and less harsh lighting :)

Im loving the 3rd shot (y) Have one criticism though, but i guess its more down to the time of day it was taken rather than composition or PP. Think this may of worked better in the evening, with a more red sun and less harsh lighting :)

Thanks for your feedback! I'd have loved to have shot these cars during the evening time, it would definitely have given them more of a soft feel, but the show was only open during the day and it was really sunny all day long. It was good for walking about in but less wonderful for photos I guess!

Loving the 3rd shot. Would that happen to be a replica of a Shelby Cobra by chance?

It was a replica of an AC Cobra. (y)

Back