kitten

Edit My Images
Yes
my cat had kittens recently and i cant stop taking pics of them lol, this is one of them -

kitten.jpg

Oh my sweet goodness :love: :love: :love: Can I have it? PLEEEEEEEASE!

Aside from the overwhelming cuteness it's a pretty good shot. Though I think a little more height to the frame may have improved it ever so slightly (y)

Awwww! Too cute! Does he/she have a name yet?

You cant name a whole litter, John..or you'd just HAVE to keep them all!! ;)

What a beautiful shot... it really is above the average pet shot.

(When my cat had kittens...there was 1 little ginger one and every time people came to look I hid him! My husband pretended he didnt know and always said how strange it was that no-one chose the ginger one!! ;) )
We had Ginger for the next 16 years!!

aawww! :love: what a cutie, i want one!!!!!!!

Yeah! it's preety cute, nothing special though.

Gimme gimme gimme i want it now, sooooooooo cute. Great shot.
Dean:)

Awwww :love: :love: :love: I've just gone all broody! How adorable is that little furbaby!! Please post some more :)

Narrow DOF but a cute kitten. You nailed the focus point on the head and thats what counts. :)

Good shot BTW.(y)

Awwww :love: :love: :love: I've just gone all broody! How adorable is that little furbaby!! Please post some more :)

POST MORE PICTURES PLEASE !!!!!!! :love: :D

You need 2 of em and a spoon to make a pair of slippers.

now if your talking slippers, they need to be bunnies!
28_06_07_009_slippers.jpg

Monty Python killer rabbits!!!

Heh Heh Heh :D

Gah! Too cute!

*run away!!!!!!*

Photography wise, I like it, nice expression, I like the DoF too. I do feel that it's a bit "in the middle" where the framing is concerned though. A lot tighter (cuteness on the face), or a lot more space (little kitty made t look small and cute by space around it), and it'd be pretty much perfect!

Great pics. Some of them are begging to be LOLcat captioned :D

Love number two in the second set. Such a cute expression.:love:

Aww... they are just soooo sweet :love: The expression in the first shot is lovely - shame it's not a little more in focus. The 2nd has to be my pick of the bunch. Mummy cat is a cutie too.

Can I steal one for a new avatar pretty purrlease?

Very very nice. :)

Great shots there especially the 1st, 2nd & last in the second set of shots :clap: Think the very shallow DOF has worked with most of these shots due to the soft & cute factor but I'd be tempted to up it just a bit for some of them as I think the impact would still be there (y)

Great shots there especially the 1st, 2nd & last in the second set of shots :clap: Think the very shallow DOF has worked with most of these shots due to the soft & cute factor but I'd be tempted to up it just a bit for some of them as I think the impact would still be there (y)

cheers glad you like 'em:D , the shallow dof was mostly because i was shooting wide open due to low light (aiming to get a decent flash/lighting sometime, funds permitting !) otherwise i would have gone for more dof . these were taken @ iso 400 and i didnt want to risk going up to 800 or beyond really even though the noise levels using a 20d arnt too bad i think you still can lose a lot of detail in fur and so on

Back