Klinik Urologische - Germany.

jST

Name
Joe
Edit My Images
Yes
Another of the sites visited on a 2500km trip across Germany with much snow and temperatures down to -13.

This was a Private Urology clinic / home left abandoned since 1988, slap bang in the middle of an affluent spa town... you'd not even bat an eyelid if you walked past.

The building is a split level affair straddling a hill, with clinical and waiting / administration spaces on the ground and lower ground floors with an opulent house on the floors above. The lady Doktor was clearly a well dressed woman judging by the amount of swanky 60's /70's clothing and bags still in situ.

Mixture of 50L & 35L on a 5d3, all handheld @ 1.2 & 1.6 (as the 35 has a propensity to "miss" at 1.4)

IMG_4602_zps0f53d5be.jpg

3x1 Staircase crop, personal belongings strewn everywhere.

IMG_4512_zps2ee4dac2.jpg

Grotrian-Steinweg Flügel, Concert Grand Piano Model 160 - 1961

IMG_4634_zps8d64176e.jpg

Kidney Samples.

IMG_4553_zpse2e814bf.jpg

IMG_4521_zps86f1d1a8.jpg

IMG_4591_zpsdbe7823f.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely set.
For me the piano and kidney stand out a mile. They make me want to delete my Mansfield General Hospital set for being bland and uninteresting :/

I would have loved to have taken these

They are certainly different.............:)

Lovely set.
For me the piano and kidney stand out a mile. They make me want to delete my Mansfield General Hospital set for being bland and uninteresting :/

I would have loved to have taken these

Thanks Matt, kind words - I'd be interested to see your Mansfield photos, went there myself on a sunny day a couple of years ago, nice decay.

Hi

I enjoyed these pictures. The piano with a photograph on it really adds sadness to the story.

Graham

Back