Knockhill - take II

Name
Alistair Vannet
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi All,
Just a bit of pride really, I had a look at the images that I put up the other day and they were pritty poor to say the least and I feel I'm able to put up better quality work. So I had a look threw my shots and found shots that I feel are much better : -

Bikeronconer1.jpg

Bikerpanning1.jpg

Bikerpanning2.jpg

All have had levels and a saturation boost. The last shot is the only one that has had sharping applyed.

C&C Very Welcome :)

Your first set wasn't poor, but these are a lot better because of the post processing work. I think number 1 would be spot on if all the bike was in the frame, number 2 is a nice shot but maybe a little bit more for the bike to drive into? And number 3 is a good shot I am just not to sure about the crop.

Thanks for the comments guys (y)

Your first set wasn't poor, but these are a lot better because of the post processing work. I think number 1 would be spot on if all the bike was in the frame, number 2 is a nice shot but maybe a little bit more for the bike to drive into? And number 3 is a good shot I am just not to sure about the crop.

Thanks Tom, I would agree with most of what you've said, these have only been cropped a small part to adjust the image size i.e 6x4 10x 8 etc and are really not that much off the original image.

Im not sure these are really any better than the other ones! They are equally good.

Joe I'm 100% sure these are 10000% better mate. I don't like how I've made a hash of the others with really poor PP and the colours and image really suffer to be honest the quality of the image was not that good to start with and I've tryed to bring it back with my poor PP skills which has just made it worse! Thanks for the comments (y)

The last one is great...

Just a pity the leathers don't match the bike
medium-smiley-021.gif

Back