Knowsley safari park (1 of 2)

Name
Ken
Edit My Images
Yes
Went to Knowsley Safari Park today, a great day out for the kids, not much fun for the car, after the baboon section. Added some to my gallery and these are a few of my favourite ones. All hand held some whilst driving, most at 400 iso - 800 iso, all with the 70-300 and auto'd in Ps.
1_G.jpg

2_G_001.jpg

3_G.jpg

4_G.jpg

7_G.jpg

Ken what you doing? No 3 is a really nice shot. All the others look like they're over -processed.

It seems to me they are either over processed, or are suffering from CA.
They're lovely shots though, #3 especially.

Marcel said:
Canon 350DL | Canon EF-s 18-55L | Sigma 70-300 DG APO L | Hama Backpack L | 3rd Party RS-60E3L

Just laughing at your red L's in your siggie.
You've been spending too much time at photography-on-the.net!

Just to add, sorry, but apart from 3, they do look over processed here too.

CT said:
Ken what you doing? No 3 is a really nice shot. All the others look like they're over -processed.
It was a late night last night, all I done was auto all in Rs and Ps DESATURATED were I thought it was needed. I will reprocess today and see what I can do.

Hope these are better, like I said it was late last night when we got back and a bottle of wine later decided to see what shots I got. I think it was the fill light in RS that was causing the prob, these have been processed in CS2.
Hope they are more gentle on the eye.

Ken these are much, much better now although the second shot is just a tad soft.

The last two of the deer are supurb :thumb:

I guess the moral of the story here is that wine and post processing don't mix ;)

Back