Knowsleysafaripark065.jpg

2. Taken through a fence :(
Knowsleysafaripark042.jpg

Knowsleysafaripark089.jpg

I hope you didn't go through the baboon enclosure on your chariot Julian. :LOL:

I love Knowsley.

I hope you didn't go through the baboon enclosure on your chariot Julian. :LOL:

I love Knowsley.

No we didnt we kept out of it so no damage to new car, only to get a sodding buffalo who decided to bang its head/horn on my car left a nice scratch :(

No we didnt we kept out of it so no damage to new car, only to get a sodding buffalo who decided to bang its head/horn on my car left a nice scratch :(

I was talking about your wheelchairscooterthingymabobwotsit.

I am sure this fella was in my class at school

Knowsleysafaripark205-1.jpg

Very nice Julian, looks like the whitebalance was off on the Lion shots, bit blue like you had left the tungsten setting on, easy to correct if RAW images.

Got to be happy with the Tiger through the fence and also nice sharp image of that tasty looking deer thing.

Nice set Julian.... 3 and 4 are my favs....Love the expression on the tiger's face, well captured, the lion yawning would have been a great shot, but looks a bit soft to me... maybe my monitor?

didnt know they had tigers at Knowsley, think I'm due a visit!

The lion shots were take with the windows up. So the sun was reflecting off it and spoilt them.

Lol - of course!! Doh!

Call yourself a Tog - get that window wound down!

Lol - of course!! Doh!

Call yourself a Tog - get that window wound down!

I did keep lowering the window but the ranger in a jeep kept shouting at me to close the window. As much as i am in love with togging and even with me being a raspberry ripple i decided i liked how i was without simba jumping through the open window

Should have sent the Mrs outside with a white piece of paper then you could have corrected the white balance :LOL::LOL:

Julian,

Having a D300s means you can set the white balance VERY easily....

Select LIVEVIEW and point the camera at something WHITE then press WB and turn the dial until the white on the display matches the white item you are looking at.....

Simples (y)

As long as the lion is fed he won't jump in on you, those Rangers just have an overheated Health and Safety fetish!

Love the Kudu

Wouldn't want to risk it though. Any way he might jump on you but what if he sprays you instead................:puke::puke:

Julian,

Having a D300s means you can set the white balance VERY easily....

Select LIVEVIEW and point the camera at something WHITE then press WB and turn the dial until the white on the display matches the white item you are looking at.....

Simples (y)

I never even gave that a thought mate :bang::(

Now I got a bit more time ( finished work). As already been said pity about shooting threw the window on the first one, and the white balance being off (did you shot raw?). Do like the tiger and preacock shots. The highlights look blown on the cammel to me, but reminds me of someone from work. Hope you get some better sleep.

Back