Kynance Cove

Name
Toby
Edit My Images
No
DSC_1203HDRB.jpg

Quite like this one, With the water closing in from both sides, the footprints give the impression that someone was trapped dpown there, and leave me wondering where they are now !

Quite like this one, With the water closing in from both sides, the footprints give the impression that someone was trapped dpown there, and leave me wondering where they are now !

I agree. Its very nice, I like it, but it just leaves me wondering a little whats outside the image. I find this sometimes (its probably just me though) that with an image thats almost closed in, if that makes sense, I'm wanting to look at whats not there.
Sorry, probably gibberish, must wait until I'm more awake before commenting.:thinking:

Andy

As a shot of it's own it's quite nice...the problem is that you told us it's Kynance & having visited there I know how spectacular the coastline is, I'm guessing this isn't the only shot you took during your visit ?

simon

I like this too - the framing by the water and rocks works for me and the footprints kinda make me think where did they come from and where did they go :)?

Nice textures in this one too! An intriguing shot!

As a shot of it's own it's quite nice...the problem is that you told us it's Kynance & having visited there I know how spectacular the coastline is, I'm guessing this isn't the only shot you took during your visit ?

The trouble with Kynance, as with so many such places, is that it is thronging with people. You have to wait for the tide to come in, as it was here, when this part of the beach gets spectacularly cut-off prior to disappearing altogether.

Better off-season. I will wander down there next month hopefully.

There is a local photographer who is taking spectacularly good pictures here and selling prints in the lovely beach shop at Kynance. I must try to find his name.

I usually try and get a footprint count of zero in all my shots but I really like them in this picture. I must change my view on these maters. In fact it really makes the picture now they've been mentioned. Great location and framed even better :)

Back