L bracket for z6?

Name
David Bayley
Edit My Images
Yes
Looking for rocomendations for a suitable L bracket that fits the Z6 with the ftz adaptor fitted, and that isn't over priced like the the 3 legged thing that's currently on the market.

I have briefly seen the small rig L bracket, but I still think it's still over priced for what it is. There are a few on Ebay for around the £20 mark which I'm looking in to but it just depends on the fitment and quality.

Ebay item 223318948525

Thank you for the attached thread to dp, it has pointed out the Sirui ty-c10 qr plate that mounts to the ftz adaptor which I didn't think would be a problem until now.

I have briefly seen the small rig L bracket, but I still think it's still over priced for what it is. There are a few on Ebay for around the £20 mark which I'm looking in to but it just depends on the fitment and quality.

Ebay item 223318948525

Thank you for the attached thread to dp, it has pointed out the Sirui ty-c10 qr plate that mounts to the ftz adaptor which I didn't think would be a problem until now.

Fitment and Quality. Isn’t that the 3 legged variety?
Specially made for the camera.

The one I have seen (and now purchased) on Ebay is very similar to the 3 legged thing and it is specially made for the z6/z7. I just can't justify the cost for the 3 legged in my mind.

A little update on the cheap Ebay L bracket that I purchased a few weeks back.

The L bracket turned up very quickly and fits the camera perfectly, the type I bought does not hinder the battery door operation as the bracket stops just short and does not encompass the perimeter where the battery door is. I had to buy a new top plate and adaptor for my manfrotto ball head which has turned up today, I'm glad to say it all fits together perfectly and is nice and snug.

All in the L bracket was £20.89, Sunwayfoto DDC-60i arca swiss clamp £29.99, manfrotto adaptor £8. Total £58.88 :)

Back