Ladybird seeking refuge

Name
Mike
Edit My Images
Yes
...from the rain and sleet of yesterday. Popped her onto a pot plant on my windowsill and did a little portfolio for her.

We did an exchange for prints :love:

IMG_1532_-_Version_2.jpg

IMG_1498.jpg

IMG_1519_-_Version_2.jpg

IMG_1536_-_Version_2.jpg

Sorry to be negative on your "kindness" but thats a S.E. Asian HARLEQUIN ladybird you should have squashed it.
They are definately on the increase threatening our native ladybird and other species

"It" has a huge appetite for greenfly, leaving little for native ladybirds who then starve.
Worse still, the harlequin would turn on other ladybirds if food resources diminished for the whole population.

The invader will also prey on other types of insects, eating butterfly eggs, caterpillars and lacewing larvae.

Sorry to be negative on your "kindness" but thats a S.E. Asian HARLEQUIN ladybird you should have squashed it.
They are definately on the increase threatening our native ladybird and other species

"It" has a huge appetite for greenfly, leaving little for native ladybirds who then starve.
Worse still, the harlequin would turn on other ladybirds if food resources diminished for the whole population.

The invader will also prey on other types of insects, eating butterfly eggs, caterpillars and lacewing larvae.

Oh, I thought she was a ladyboy. She did love me long time after all. :woot: :shrug::LOL:

Back