Bob
Edit My Images
Yes
C&C welcome....apart from your sensor needs a clean :D

4512007084_91b2480768_o.jpg

Very nice keeper there mate!

I was trying to feed them greenflies the other day for a picture hahaha

thanks all for the positive comments very much appreciated

The usual qn; what did you use to get this? Extension tubes I guess? I like the idea of getting some animals outside, but think my d80 is a bit poor at it :(

Great shot Bob and something a bit different, well done. I'm guessing you'll be parting with your hard-earned pretty soon then ;)

Wow, amazingly sharp shot and perfect lighting. I had my first go at macro yesterday and got a couple of ladybirds which I was going to post for C&C, but after seeing this, I don't think I'll bother until I get something as good as this one.
Interested in finding out about the lighting for this - ring flash?

Another (y) from me!

The usual qn; what did you use to get this? Extension tubes I guess? I like the idea of getting some animals outside, but think my d80 is a bit poor at it :(

canon 40d and canon 100 2.8L IS

Great shot Bob and something a bit different, well done. I'm guessing you'll be parting with your hard-earned pretty soon then ;)

cheers richard, almost a pro shot ;) have one more experiment before i decide :D

Great shot, been waiting for one of these to land in my garden

thanks much appreciated

Wow, amazingly sharp shot and perfect lighting. I had my first go at macro yesterday and got a couple of ladybirds which I was going to post for C&C, but after seeing this, I don't think I'll bother until I get something as good as this one.
Interested in finding out about the lighting for this - ring flash?

thats a very kind compliment, i am new to this macro stuff and the only way to learn is go out give it try post your pics and get some feed back, thats what I have done ;)
Lighting none this was available light

Great shot, and so nice to see one with it's wings opening.
I tried to get a few photos of Ladybirds at the weekend but failed miserably, they are so shiny it was difficult to get a sharp shot.

Back