Mike
Edit My Images
Yes
so, Mrs Mikeyt wants this one blown up and put on the wall:
P1000147_1Medium.jpg

but I want this one:
5d-1689.jpg

what 'choo recon?

Your missus is always right, don't go there!

To be fair, the first is a much better wall hanger.

.......sorry - I like the second one much better!

In this instance it seems that your wife is indeed correct

Can't you have both?

If it's only to be one then Mrs Mikeyt is correct!

Steve.

Both pictures are great - however; always go with the Wife's suggestion ..... Or it will be you blown up and put on the wall ;-)

No. 1 - great composition and more interesting, in my opinion - although both are great shots.

Don't let you wife see this thread, otherwise you'll have day's of "I told you my choice was better!" :LOL:

#1 for me - btw which lake is it? :)

Both lovely shots #1 has the more interest for me - great composition that :)

Both great shots, but I'm with the missus on this, composition in #1 is really nice.

The colours and the lead-in make your missus right

But don't stop there.... Have the 2nd blown up too and you and awp can form a mutual appreciation society :LOL:

damn, that's a pretty overwhelming majority, I'm never going to hear the end of this... Thanks all!

the first view is from the bottom of Oak Howe, walking along the langdale valley towards the pikes, the second one is from the southern shore of grasmere under loughrigg terrace, looking north west-ish towards the village.

There seems to be a lot of people with Mikeyt's wife? She must be a very popular lady? :LOL:

If I had to pick between the 2 then I'd go for the first picture too. It has to be asked though, the space where you are hanging this picture, does it best suit a portrait or landscape print?

If I had to pick between the 2 then I'd go for the first picture too. It has to be asked though, the space where you are hanging this picture, does it best suit a portrait or landscape print?

I tried that one already.. :D

she's a couple of steps ahead of me and has chosen a spot between two windows where a portrait pic would fit much better.... I may have to give in on this one.

I've spent over twenty years not agreeing with the wife, I'm not going to start now, even if it is your wife I disagree with! :nono:

Go with yours, go on be a man! :D

:LOL: Top Thread!

Could you not PS them into a frame and put the portrait one at top then landscape on bottom?

Both very nice.. but i'd choose the first as well.

The first one gets my vote - can't remember a time that I won a debate with the missus and I'm guessing the same "rules" apply in your house :LOL:

Another reason I chose 1 is that I have a couple of shots taken about another 30yds further forward, just around that corner - great views along that path !!

Simon

Sorry Mike.......a woman that knows whats shes talking about.....for once!:D

Number 1

Back